Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

INTERVIEW WITH Mr XC


  Let us meet you?
I am Mr Xc.

  Education?
I attended my primary and secondary level at Maranatha College.

  So when did you start your music career?
I started my music career in 2011 but do get money i set it aside for a
while to continue my hustling. In 2014 i told my mum i want to take music
as a career.

  Who are your role models?
My role models are Mr raw, Phyno,  P square and African china

  What type of music do you sing?
I love regea dat when i saw pupil suffery,i remember wot my dad told me i
sing a regea hip pop an inspirational song

  You are about to drop a new single, tell us what the song is about, and
what inspired you?

My new single titled “Our Government” is all about racism and oppression
of the poor in Nigeria, i feel so sad when I see people suffering.

So what should your fans expect from you?
My fans should expect the best of the best from me. Good music, Lyrically
enriched.

When are you likely to drop your first Album?
I wanna drop my first album next year 2016

Where do you see yourself in the next 3years from now?
I see myself as a legend in the next 3 years from now
 
  Finally, what do you have to say to your fans?
Expect good music from me.  God bless


zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment